Hey there, welcome to this post, This Call of Duty®: Warzone™ 2.0 How to Find the Car Crash Site near the Observatory? The guide was written to be helpful to you, and we genuinely hope you do.
Call of Duty: DMZ has received a brand new patch that adds a variety of missions to the game in addition to the achievements already in place. Some of these missions may be difficult or require more effort than others, which could cause some players to be frustrated. The completion of the missions will aid in progressing the game. This walkthrough will explain the location of the crash site in the COD DMZ close to the Observatory.
How do I locate the Crash Site in Call of Duty: DMZ?
To get to this part of Al Mazrah, players will have to jump through a few hurdles. This is how you can locate the site of the crash and begin the mission.
- First, find the UAV tower in Al Mazrah. Then travel to the tower.
- Look for Zaya Observatory in your map app when you start it.
- The car accident will likely happen to the south of the Observatory. You must be near a dirt road to avoid this.
- You must be looking to ambush points since the route is very open and leaves your fellow soldiers and you at risk.
- You should visit the site to confirm that you’ve achieved the desired result and have completed your mission.
- Congratulations! I wish you all the best in completing the brand new DMZ missions in Call of Duty Black Ops 4.
I hope you found the Call of Duty®: Warzone™ 2.0 How to Find the Car Crash Site near the Observatory? Interesting. If you see any errors or have recommendations for improving the content, please let us know in the comments box below, and we will do our best to resolve them as soon as possible. Don’t worry, and have a wonderful day. Also, don’t forget to Bookmark Us if you enjoy the post. We add new posts daily with more content, so check us often for more posts!
- All Call of Duty®: Warzone™ 2.0 Posts List