Welcome. This Hades Speed up game progress by modifying scripts Guide was written to be helpful to you, and we genuinely hope that you do.
Based on V1.38290
Right-click Hades In Steam -> Manage. Click Browse Local Files. Next, click Content. This is where you will find all the script files.
You can refer to my Git repo code change:
https://github.com/ZintrulCre/hades-cheat – [github.com]
1. Hero data
– open HeroData.lua
– at the 6th Line, MaxHealth is HP. Change the number as needed
At the 13th Line, DamageDealtMultiplier shows the ratio of damage to anger. You can get full Rage with just one hit if you change the number from 0.01 to 1.
– open Interactables.lua
– At the 1311th line CurrentRun.NumRerolls = CurrentRun.NumRerolls + cost The item cost of reroll increases by 1 + cost should be deleted
– at the 1341st position run.NumRerolls = run.NumRerolls – 1 This means you will be charged 1 item to reroll. Delete – 1.
1. Weapons share the heat gauge
Each weapon is equipped with a heat gauge by default.
– open RunManager.lua
Delete from 2030th to 2034th lines. It will allow you to share your weapons’ heat gauge.
2. Unlock the heat gauge limit
– Heat gauge defaults to increase by 1 for each escape
– open RunManager.lua
function GetLastClearedShrinePointThreshold( weaponName )
Delete the line following the end.
Enter and type return 16. Your heat gauge will now be unlocked to 16.
RunManager.lua is open. At the 303rd line, press Enter and type in AddTraitToHero = TraitName = FishTrait, Rarity = Legendary . This will give you the fishing boon from Poseidon
– Open TraitData.lua. At 5380th line, change the number 0.2 to 1. The fishing point will be sure to appear
– open FishingData.lua. The 198th line has GoodInterval, which indicates how many seconds it takes for the fish to bite the hook. The 199th line has PerfectInterval, which indicates how many seconds it takes for the fish to bite its hook. You will get an ordinary fish in 3 seconds and rare fish in 3 to 6 seconds.
– open StoreData.lua
– Change the number from BuyAmount =, to 1000
– Change the number from CostAmount = up to -1000
– This will let your shop without having to pay anything
5. Gift and Assist
– open TraitData.lua
At the 177th Line, ChamberThresholds will be the number that is required for upgrading a gift. You only need to pa*s 1 chamber to upgrade a gift.
At the 153rd Line, ChamberThresholds will be required to upgrade an a*sist. You only need to pa*s 1 chamber to upgrade an a*sist.
6. “Death Dealer” Achievement
– open EncounterData.lua
PlayerKills, located at the 1029th-line, represents the number of foes you killed in the encounter Thanatos.
You can change it to 100 to have 100 at the beginning.
7. “War-God’s Bloodlust Achievement.”
LootData.lua – Open
– At the 2142nd line change the number between 10000 and 10
This will make it possible to kill only 10 foes to achieve the “War God’s Bloodlust” achievement.
8. unlock dialogues
– Open NPCData.lua
– Change all numbers after Count = into 1
This will enable you to unlock dialogues quickly.
* All achievements in one click
– open AchievementLogic.lua
– Both the 20th line and the 22nd line allow you to change any content between if … then and true
Start the game again, and you’ll get all your achievements.
This Hades Speed up game progress by modifying scripts guide has ended. Please contact us and let us know if you have any concerns, questions, or suggestions about how we can improve this topic. Thank you very much for your thoughtfulness, and I hope you have a lovely day! The inspiration for this guide comes from a post that Providence wrote, so a big thank you to him!
- All Hades Posts List