Welcome. This Hogwarts Legacy How to fix stuttering Guide was written to be helpful to you, and we genuinely hope you do.
A guide for fixing Hogwarts Legacy stuttering
Step-by-step (Control Flow Guard method)
1. Search for Exploit Protection in the Start menu
2. 2 “Add program to personalize” on the “Program Settings Tab”.
3. Select HogwartsLegacy.exe in the games directory ( C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Hogwarts Legacy by default)
4. Uncheck all sliders and boxes; however, do not check “Override System Settings” under Control Flow Guard (CFG).
5. Restart the system, and launch the game.
It was our pleasure to walk you through the Hogwarts Legacy How to fix stuttering, and we sincerely hope you found it helpful. If you find any mistakes or have suggestions for improving this post, do let us know in the comments. Best wishes for a wonderful day in return for your time and effort. We owe a debt of thanks to the comprehensive guide written by Malapersona, which inspired this one. Also, don’t forget to Bookmark Us if you enjoy the post; we add new posts daily with more content, so check us often for more posts!
- All Hogwarts Legacy Posts List