Hello and welcome to this Hogwarts Legacy Increase FPS (NVIDIA) guide.
Because this game is an older version of DLSS This guide will allow for an easier, more consistent, and smoother experience when playing Hogwarts Legacy.
Download DLSS Swapper
- Download DLSS-Swapper-0.9.15.0.appinstaller & dlss-swapper.cer
Setting Up App Certificate
- After downloading the app certificate (dlss-swapper.cer), double-click on the file and click “install”.
- Click “Next” to change the “Store Location” to “Local Machine”. Allow the application to make any changes.
- Select “Place all certificates in the following store” and then click “Browse”
- In the popup menu, select “Trusted People” then click “Ok”. This will take you back to the previous screen but with a new place. Click “Next”.
- Your final screen should look like this, click “Finish” to close.
Running The Installer
- Double click “DLSS-Swapper-v0.9.15.0.appinstaller”. Your screen should look like this. Click “Install”
- After installation is completed the program, your screen should look like this. For both popups, click “Okay”.
- The app should look something like this. (The screen will change depending on which games have been downloaded to your system).
- On the side menu click the library option (third option) and download the most recent version of DLSS.
- Once the installation is complete, return to the games menu on the side menu. Select “Hogwarts Legend” to choose the new DLSS version. After swapping then click “Swap”.
We’ve enjoyed a*sisting you with the Hogwarts Legacy Increase FPS (NVIDIA) and hope you found it helpful. If you see any mistakes or have suggestions for how we can improve this post, do let us know in the comments. Best wishes for a lovely day, and thanks for your time and effort! We owe a debt of gratitude to the comprehensive guide written by ganja_dude420, which inspired this one. Don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks if you like the post; we regularly update with fresh stuff.
- All Hogwarts Legacy Posts List