Welcome. This Hogwarts Legacy Potential fix for Stutter FPS Win 10/11 Guide was created to a*sist you, and we sincerely hope that you find it so.
It’s no secret that the game suffers from memory leaks and is very greedy in terms of RAM, which is why users could experience severe FPS drops.
One solution might be to use a swap file (especially for people with 16g of RAM).
It should be located on your SSD drive (m2 would be the best option).
How to check/install/change the swap file is described below:
- Go to “About”
- Go to “Advanced system settings.”
- The next tab is additionally in it the item “Performance.”
- Next, the advanced tab and the item “Virtual memory.”
- Click change and then change the values \u200b\u200busing the set button
- Ultimately, the size of the paging file in MB will be indicated opposite the volume label
- Click “OK” and restart your PC for the changes to take effect
This method has been tested on systems:
- I5 9600k, rtx3060ti, DDR4 16 GB
- Ryzen 5 5600x, rtx3070, DDR4 16 GB
- Ryzen 5 3600x, rtx3050, DDR4 16 GB
An alternative solution to the problem of subsidence FPS
If for some reason, this method did not help you, then you can use the option with “Exploit protection,” which is described here.
Let us know what you think of our most recent post, Hogwarts Legacy Potential fix for Stutter FPS Win 10/11, and if there is anything we can do to improve it or if you see an error, we will correct it as quickly as possible. Please accept our sincere appreciation, and may the rest of your day be as wonderful as it has been so far. Don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks if you like the post; we update the site frequently with fresh articles.
- All Hogwarts Legacy Posts List