Hello and welcome to this Minion Masters How to identify a bot guide.
This game has bots that replace humans when the game isn't playing fast enough. They have a few red flags that can let you know if you're playing against one of them:
Signs of a Bot
1. Bot has always had no guild.
2. Bot has the same rank digit that his enemy average (in solo, plat 5 bot is plat 5, in team plat 3 and 5 bots will be plat 4).
3. Bots never counter enemy cards. They throw anything they can randomly. They lose every game that is built around countering.
4. You can see the enemy deck after the match. Bots always have low glory (below 20 -).
We sincerely thank you for reading the Minion Masters How to identify a bot and hope you found them useful. Please feel free to call out any mistakes or offer suggestions for enhancements in the section below, and we will fix them as soon as we can. You have my very best wishes for today. The inspiration for this guide comes from a post that ✪✪ Sgt Rakov ✪✪ wrote, so a big thank you to him!
- All Minion Masters Posts List