Hello and welcome, In this post, we will provide you with information regarding the Returnal™ How to Copy Returnal Save File, and we hope you will find this page helpful.
This guide will help you understand the procedure to copy the contents of a Returnal save file.
- Step 1: Disable the Steam Cloud to allow for a return
- Step 2: Create a text file Copy-Returnal-Save.txt in a directory that is easy to access similar to the Desktop
- Step 3: Using your Windows username Open the text file using Notepad. Copy-paste the following code in bold-italic : replacing22A2638
TITLE Copy Return Discount
xcopy C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Returnal\Steam\Saved\SaveGames\ C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\Returnal-Save\ /s /e /y
ECHO The batch operation of the file was successful. Copied Returnal save file.
- Step 4: To convert the text file to batch file, change the name of it to Copy-Returnal-Save.bat
- Step 5: Game suspends cycle. Alt+TAB to the Desktop
- Step 6: Click on Copy-Returnal-Save.bat and select Run as administrator
For Returnal™ How to Copy Returnal Save File, see this guide. Please let us know in the comments below if you find anything incorrect or outdated, and we will attend to it as quickly as possible. I hope that today turns out well for you. This write-up was inspired by a piece written by the creator and author rawmach1ne Don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks if you like the post; we update regularly with fresh stuff.
- All Returnal™ Posts List