Welcome. This Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga Full Unit Tree Guide was written to be of use to you, and we genuinely hope that it is.
One image that shows Symphony of War's complete unit tree.
About This Image
- Human units can be divided into three columns according to their tier.
- Arrows indicate which units may "Change cla*s" into which other unit.
- Some arrows are color-coded according to their source unit to help differentiate crowded sections that have many crisscrossing and crisscrossing.
- If you see an arrow point to a container, you can "Change the Cla*s" into any unit in the (box and vice versa.
- Notice that any tier-2 unit can "Change Type" into Gunner, Siege Cannon.
- You should note that I have not yet completed the game.
- I used the tutorial tab of units as a source of information.
- To verify that each "Change Cla*s” action worked, I didn't test it.
- Images are screenshots from tutorial articles.
- The guide is itself a screenshot by Miro.
Share your comments on our recent post, Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga Full Unit Tree, and let us know if there is anything we can do to enhance it or if you spot an error; we’ll make the required modifications as soon as possible. If you notice an error, we’ll make it as soon as possible. We are grateful to you and wish you a wonderful rest of the day. The inspiration for this guide comes from a post that mtat wrote, so a big thank you to him!
- All Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga Posts List